- Java 5 Enum support.
- JavaBeanConverter for serialization using getters and setters.
- Aliasing of fields.
- StAX integration, with namespaces.
- Improved support on JDK 1.3 and IBM JDK.
The XFire team is proud to announce the the 1.0-M4 release. XFire is a Java SOAP framework. It features a light message processing core built on StAX, an intuitive API, a fast/low memory Java/XML binding, an XMLBeans binding, and support for various containers.
New in this release:
* Annotation API to configure services via Java 5, commons-attributes, and Backport 175
* Spring integration
* PicoContainer integration
* Improved Java/XML mapping capabilities
* Performance improvements
* Bug fixes and more!
The mevenide team is pleased to announce the JBuilder Maven OpenTool 0.2
This project integrates Maven with the JBuilder IDE. The features include goal launching from IDE, integration of goals in build process and project dependency integration.
Changes in this version include:
o MEVENIDE-162 : Applied patch created by George Lindholm to allow for spaces
in MAVEN_HOME property
o Made OpenTool compatible with JBuilder 2005
-The mevenide team