The MevenIDE team is pleased to announce the MevenIDE for IDEA 0.1 release!
The MevenIDE for IDEA project aims to integrate Maven into the popular IntelliJ IDEA IDE.
This is the first release - your comments, suggestions, ideas and bug reports are welcome!
- A graphical Project Object Model (POM) editor. The editor includes a standard text editor, as well as an intuitive user interface for editing the various aspects of a project.
- Full synchronization between the POM text editor and the graphical POM editor, as well as with POM modifications outside the IntelliJ IDE.
- Automatic discovery of POM files (project.xml and maven.xml) for each IntelliJ module. The plugin will detect if you create one of these files either from inside the IDE or from outside, and will respond appropriately.
- A special Maven side pane (also called a Tool Window) displaying the available Maven goals for the project. The pane shows goals defined in the module's maven.xml file, and common goals, marked as "favorites" in the module settings dialog.
- Execution of selected goal(s) in a dedicated execution console which supports stop, pause, and re-run. The console supports copying the Maven output into the clipboard or into a text file.
- Compilation errors reported by Maven in the execution console are displayed as links, which open the appropriate source code file at the appropriate location.
- Auto-detection of your Maven home (via the MAVEN_HOME environment variable), and support for specifying a different Maven home (does not modify the environment variable).
- Easy installation via the IntelliJ IDEA plugins manager.
- Support for assigning shortcut keys (hot-keys) for specific goals for a specific module in the IDE (no need to find the goal in the Goals tool window).
-The MevenIDE team.