Enunciate 1.2 was just released with support for maps and JAXB 2.0 type adapters. These were the two features most requested from Enunciate users. The release also includes numerous bug fixes and some user experience enhancements.
May 2007 Archives
The XStream Development Team is proud to present XStream 1.2.1.
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again.
This is a maintenance release of XStream that contains a lot of bug fixes and has some minor highlights:
- JSON serialization and deserialization support with the help of the new JettisonMappedXmlDriver
- Supports customized field sorting
- Omitting fields at deserialization time
The Safehaus Penrose team is proud to announce Penrose 1.2. Special thanks to Pete Rowley (FedoraDS) and Neil Wilson (OpenDS) and all the nice people who contributed to this release: Ricardo A. Gorosito, Michael Ramirez, Hubert Fongarnand, Rodrigo Kumpera, Richard Renomeron and many more.
Please see the release notes for download information.
Penrose 1.2 many fixes since 1.1:
* Significant performance improvements.
* Additional LDAP front-end: Sun OpenDS, FedoraDS and Apache Mina.
* Support of database-level join operation.
* Support of paged search result in LDAP adapter.
* Support of custom controls.
* Indexing Engine and JDBC Engine improvement
* Many other bug fixes!
* Many thanks to those who helped build and test this release!
Boo 0.7.7 is finally here!
With special thanks to Avishay Lavie, Cedric Vivier and all the nice people who contributed to this release: Andy Bulka, Arron Washington, Chris Peterson, Daniel Grunwald, Dominik Zablotny, Doug Holton, Hans-Christian Holm, J Bryan Kelly, Jaroslaw Kowalski, Joshua W. Biagio, Marcus Griep, mfowle, Miguel de Icaza, Posti Laatikko, Sergio Rubio, Snaury, Szymon Wrozynski.
Highlights for this release include:
* More complete/stable generics support (now usable in WSA mode too).
* Support for using generic types with either external type parameters
(List of int) or internal ones (List of MyClass)
* Support for consuming generic methods.
* Generators and Iterators are now generic
* Support for the new "Type of *" syntax for referencing generic definitions.
* Improved type inference on generic types (this is work in progress).
* Fixed bug with multiple symbols on the same line when debugging
* Fixed checked/unchecked inconsistencies and added new
"-checked[+/-]" option to booc.
* String handling optimized and generates Gendarme/FXcop-compliant assemblies.
* Automatic stub are now created when not implementing abstract
orinterface methods from base class.
* Verify pipeline is now available on Mono too.
* Lots of other fixes and improvements
Check the full change log here.
Best wishes and stay beautiful!